1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Travel/Airline Case

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by undersluice, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. undersluice

undersluice Member

0   0   0

Hi,
    I am looking for a sturdy/durable travel case for my high rib, trap combo gun (32"/34"). I would prefer a dual receiver type model.

If you have one which you want to sell or are a dealer in one of the speciality cases (Americase,Colorado,Starlight,Pelican etc.) , please drop me a note.

Thanks,
    JB

2. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have an SKB case built to hold two rifles that has made 2 trips to Africa without any problems. The SKB cases are built tough and this one is the same basic design as the case they make to transport air-to-air missles to carriers.

I can pull it out to check the measurements but you can probably find them on the Cabela's web-site ---- shipping might be expensive. Take a look in Cablea's and let me know if you'd be interested and I can check postage.

This is the one but the latches are different on mine.
    http://www.sinclairintl.com/.aspx/sid=71215/pid=38099/Product/SKB_Model_4009_Double_Rifle_Case___40___Long?utm_medium=shoppingengine&utm_source=nextag&mc_id=s8001&gdftrk=gdfV21820_a_7c291_a_7c734_a_7c749008080_d_749008080_d_5673

3. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

An Americase #2012 will hold two O/U trap guns with barrel lengths of 34". $369.00
    MIke battista
    727 410 5212

4. knukes

knukes Member

0   0   0

JB,
    I can build what you want. For case examples, see my website and the two barrel high rib and 4 barrel skeet cases pictured below.
    Kerry
    BF Cases
    kerry@bfcases.com
    knukes_2008_030314.jpg

knukes_2008_030315.jpg

5. undersluice

undersluice Member

0   0   0

Thank you all who responded. I decided to go with a Colorado Custom case.

Regards,
    JB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.