1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Trap stock for 391 Beretta

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Joe O, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe O

Joe O Member

0   0   0

Looking for a "Trap" Stock for the 391. I want the more open grip.
    E-mail is good.
    Joe O

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

You will be hard pressed to buy an stock new or used for less than what Mike Battista is selling them for. Look for his name on this forum. Also Tron has a stock with an adjustable comb for sale at a good price on this forum.

3. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

The only 391 stocks that I have are the last generation (not Xtra-Grain)in Parallel comb or Sport style. Grip should be the same. The field stocks are thinner in the grip overall thickness.
    Mike Battista

4. trapace

trapace Member

0   0   0

I have a custom stock & fore end made by De Vault for sale. If your interested, I will send you pics.

Bob
    rgpb46@aol.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.