1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB TRAP STOCK FOR 390

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by TS1951, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TS1951

TS1951 TS Member

0   0   0

I am loooking for a trap stock for my Beretta 390,I have a couple 390's But neither has a high comb,,,I have a 32 in step rib barrel I would like to shoot,,,any suggestions would be well recieved.thanks Delbert Wise

2. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I had an adjustable comb put on my 391 sport stock that worked quite well for me in trap. Cost me less than a new stock. FWIW. jm

3. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

You have a PM.
    Mike Battista

4. Anthony12ga

Anthony12ga Member

0   0   0

I have a 390 Trap stock set that I want to sell. I bought the gun used and have not shot it but a few rounds and now I have a Sporting wood set that I'm going to put on it.

The wood has a small ding that looks like it didn't break the finish on the right hand side of the buttstock, but it didn't show up in the photos. That was the only mark I could find on the set.

There are some flaws in the finish that looks like someone touched it with maybe mosquito spray on their hand.

It shows a little on the picture of the right hand side of the buttstock near the recoil pad. The stock has not been modified in any way. I'm wanting $250 plus shipping for the set.

Thanks

Mark Janak

Victoria, Texas

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Great Christmas Gift Idea!!!

Excellent condition...bolt on ready OEM stock and matching forearm offered for about what the custom paint job cost!

6. trapace

trapace Member

0   0   0

I have a custom made DeVault stock and forend for sale for a 390 asking $650.00

Bob Brino
    rgpb46@aol.com

7. trapace

trapace Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

Here is the pic of the stock

Sorry
    Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.