1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB trap gun charles daly or browning o/u

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by nepistolman, Sep 9, 2013.

1. nepistolman

nepistolman Member

0   0   0

I am looking for an older charles daly made in mirokru or a browning o/u. My son is going to be shooting trap this next year and looking to find an inexpensive but nice trap gun. I was thinking about the baikal but all you guys on here have talked me out of it. Not wanting to spend alot of money beings he is just getting started and don't know if he will like it or not. Prefer an o/u so he can shoot doubles if he wants. I don't want an automatic because I reload and sometimes I have one that is messed up on the crimp and it will hang up plus it is much simpler for a child to shoot an o/u. Also he cant rest the gun on the ground to load it and give his hands a break. Please let me know what you have or if you know of anything. I am a FFL holder so doing the transaction would be no problem. Oh and 12gauge only.

Thanks
    I know you guys will help me out like you have since I found this forum!

2. smokintom

smokintom Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Check Jaqua`s web site. They usually have some.

3. nepistolman

nepistolman Member

0   0   0

Thanks guys.

4. nepistolman

nepistolman Member

0   0   0

Waiting for pics from BIGDOGS on his charles daly