1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: TM1 Trigger part#5156

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by semperfi909, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

That would be just the trigger part itself as I want to undo a release trigger.

thanks

Charlie

2. T_Barraza

T_Barraza TS Member

0   0   0

I call Jim "The Whiz" from S&W Supply for all my Perazzi Parts (605) 341-4412

3. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

0   0   0

Charlie,
    I have all the parts that you need to convert back to a pull trigger. Parts included, new hammer, sear, trigger blade, these parts are as new. I might be interested in selling outright or trading for your release parts. George Olsen. 616-446-2482

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.