1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB TM1 Special Stock and Forend

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Trapmanjohn, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

I'm looking to buy a TM1 Special stock and forend. In my quest to find a TMX I bought a TM1 Special that I now would like to sell but it needs to be dressed up. Please PM or email photos.

Thanks,

John

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

John. I have this for you. I have a matching FE as well. $850. This is obviously a higher grade stock. Let'syou and me work on this. Perhaps I can buy your gun as is. Jack. Send me pics

[​IMG]

3. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

Jack that stock is beautiful. However, it is much more than I wanted to spend for a gun that I want to sell. I did send you pictures of the TM1 Special though. Let me know if you would like to buy it. You have email.

Hit em hard,

John

4. SpeedyWho

SpeedyWho Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Contact Smok'n Joe hes got all kinds of stocks available.

5. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

Here is the TM1 Special I would like to sell before I spend the money on a stock and forend. All reasonable offers will be considered. The barrel is factory original 34" Tapered rib at .726 bore. Briley Full tube. (I'm trying to get the rest from the previous owner.) The gun will come with an additional original stock that has been shortened and adjustable comb. It would be great for a shorter person. The trigger is now a pull but I have the Schwab release with it. The gun has low recoil and really hits targets with authority!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Do all of the numbers match? Thanks .

Jerry Nickell

7. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

Yes Jerry, all of the numbers match. Thanks for looking.

Hit 'em hard,

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.