1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: TM1 Parts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Chango2, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Looking for: A TM1 sear that has not been modified. A beat up, but serviceable TM1 forend wood for project...looking to "hot rod" an old TM1...or, I should say, bring it back to life. The gun has all original part numbers and a stock barrel. I don't want to mess up the original forend wood. I need a new or newish sear 'cause the old one is messed up due to prior conversion to a release trigger. Need to make a forend that is more narrow than the stock one, but I certainly don't want to whittle on the original.

2. otnot

otnot Active Member

A TMX forend is narrower than the TM1.

3. Rem 1100

Rem 1100 Member

I have a TM1 forend no cracks, 45.00 delivered, can send photos later. on my way to work right now.

Chuck H

4. ps8182

ps8182 TS Member

I have an extra tm1 forend that came with my gun that has been machined down to reduce the width. It has been refinished however it wasn't recheckered. Take a look at the photos and see if your interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

I have an original TM-1 fore arm. This wood is quite large and almost round. It was used on the first couple of years it was then slimmed down to the size used up til the end of mfg. TMX wood is about 2 inches narrower than TM wood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.