1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB TM1 Gun Case

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Fish Springs, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fish Springs

Fish Springs Member

0   0   0

Hello,

I would like to find a take down case for my daugther's, new to her, 1973 vintage TM1, with 34" barrel. If you have one or know of someone who might have used Perazzi case from that era to sell we'd appreciate a reference.

After a good shoot yesterday she concluded that a take down case be nice as she will have the gun some time and it would good for the gun ;)

Thank You,

Craig Oler

2. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

0   0   0

I have a 1970 case that came with my TM-1, this is the case that held one receiver and butt stock, and had room for three bbl's. It is in nice [not mint] condition, and I am asking $120, plus shipping. George Olsen

3. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Craig,

You're looking for an Ithaca era case with gold "fur" lining and Ithaca ribbon Logo. it is a black leatherette covered case with brass corners and latches. These cases preceeded the flat ABS cases. The case is designed to hold one 34" single barrel with the forearm attatched, the butt stock & receiver and some storage area for tubes, tools, etc. They are hard to find in nice condition.
    smoknjoe_2009_2510109.jpg
    I have one available like the one pictured above. It does not have the Perazzi Logo sticker stuck on the fur, but a facsimile could be included. I will sell the case for $175 shipped to your home address via USPS Priority Mail.

4. Fish Springs

Fish Springs Member

0   0   0

Hello George,

Just sent an e-mail. Very interested. If you have a picture you could e-mail and estimate shipping to 77388. It would be appreciated. Thanks. Craig

5. Fish Springs

Fish Springs Member

0   0   0

Hello Joe,

Now I know what I am looking for. Let me measure the comb on the gun and see how tall it is. Would you have the dimension of the butt stock compartment at it's widest point and length.

In the picture, the dimension (H) the left side about where the butt stock is? The stock here is about 6" from bottom of the stock to top of the MC comb. Front of action to back of recoil pad is 20".

No need for a sticker but thanks. Just looking for a compact protective device for the 'favorite trap gun'.

Best Regards,

Craig

6. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Craig,

I have one like the above in fair condition. I'd be happy to give it to a youth shooter in need. Holds one 34" barrel, not 3 barrels. Pay the freight if you can.

Call to discuss and for pics and description of condition.

milt
    817-478-2161

7. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Craig,

The outside dimensions of the case are 36" long X 9 1/2" wide X 4 1/4" deep.

The inside partitioned butt stock compartment will accomodate a stock that is 6 1/4" high and about 21 1/2 inches long...I'm sure there is ample room for your daughters TM1.

The TM1 pictured above fit in the case nicely with an OVERSIZED 15" LOP butt stock with the equivalent of a TMX comb.

ps: speaking of "favorite trap guns"...you and your daughter sure know how to pick 'em!!!

8. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Craig,

Here's something else for you to consider for her...
    View attachment 232605
    She'll love the high rib profile and the Briley thin wall tubes will throw an amazing pattern! 32" long, lighter and easier to swing, excellent condition. The rib and tubes alone cost more than what you can buy the package for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.