1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB TM-1 Leaf Spring

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by saintlawrence, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saintlawrence

saintlawrence Member

0   0   0

I am looking for 2 new hammer leaf springs for an older TM-1 trigger group.
    Thank you.
    Kelly

2. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Call Whiz White, his website is listed under the links, S&W Supply, cant do no better than dealin with Whiz.

Rick

3. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I got mine from Whiz White; it is part # 166N for new style the same as left top barrel for the MX trigger.

4. saintlawrence

saintlawrence Member

0   0   0

I have e mailed and called Mr. White as suggested - no response for several days. Does anyone know if he is at a shoot or otherwise away from his office? My TM-1 is currently 'disfunctional' due to broken spring.
    Thanks.
    Kelly

5. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

This time of year Whiz might be very involved with South Dakota pheasant hunting. You could try Jim Flynn at this website. When the last spring broke for my TMX, I sent in the broken pieces and Whiz said the marks on the pieces indicated an "over-cocked" condition. I swapped the cocking foot on my trigger with a coil spring trigger cocking foot and have not broken another leaf spring since but I carry a spare with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.