1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB -- tm 1 flat spring pull trigger

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dewman, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dewman

dewman Member

0   0   0

morning gents -- any body got one they want to sell --thanks --don weeks --817 -247 -5555

2. dewman

dewman Member

0   0   0

3. dewman

dewman Member

0   0   0

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just a Question about Perazzi triggers .

Is the flat spring more of an early Perazzi trigger and most TM-1 and TMX triggers coil spring ??

5. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Alf, you are correct most TMX/TM1 triggers have coil springs. I bought a McDaniels leaf spring release trigger made with factory Perazzi parts at the Grand in 2008. It is not for sale but Precision Triggers make a leaf spring trigger for the TM guns.

6. dewman

dewman Member

0   0   0

hi miketmx --tried to buy a precision trigger for the wifes tm 1 --jim coon could not get it in the receiver --so trying to find a perazzi trigger --thanks --don

7. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Don I have a new Trigger (pull) out of a TMX . That and a very good release that will fit a TM1 OR TMX I guess the hook can be removed ??

8. dewman

dewman Member

0   0   0

ALF --is the pull trigger a flat or coil spring --thanks --don

9. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Don they are both Coil spring . A Flat spring trigger is hard to find and realy I don,t know why anyone would be looking ? I see little wrong with the coil spring and have never had a problem with one . I do replace the spring once a year but it,s real cheap and takes little time to do .

Let me look at the release trigger I have . If the hook is easy to remove I will see how it works and let you know .

10. macttom

macttom Member

0   0   0

11. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

0   0   0

The flat spring TM1's can easily be run safely at 1 1/2 lb pull wt. The change to a coil seems to have occured at about 1800 serial #. I honestly think they give a better feel than a coil. My IPSC guns of the 1911 pattern are all set to 1 1/4 to 2 lbs. They are so sweet & I have never had a hammer fall when it was not supposed to even running full tilt & moving around with the safety off.

12. dewman

dewman Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

glock flat spring trigger spring