1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Timney recoil device for BT99Plus Micro.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by buckshot57, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckshot57

buckshot57 TS Member

0   0   0

Looking to update my daughter's BT99 Micro from the Browning recoil device to a Timney. Does anyone know where I could find one?

2. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

It will have to be a used one. There are no more new ones available, one of my customers got the last one Timney had. Good Luck finding one.

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

This link is not the answer to your question, but it may provide you with some alternatives.

Finding a Timney should be a little easier than a needle in the hay stack, but not much. If you really have your heart set on one, gird yourself for the long haul and keep asking.

There was also a gentleman on here named "Charlie" who gave a very detailed description of how to work on the stock Browing recoil reducer to achieve much better results. I wasn't able to search it up, but I do know it was messageid=732107.

Perhaps someone else on here has it saved. Good luck.

4. Stuart

Stuart Member

0   0   0

We have a few left in stock. I will be out of town for the rest of this week, at the Missouri State. Contact me next monday at XXXwrightsinc@gmail.comXXX and we can sent one too you.
    Stu

5. sport303

sport303 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

just to give you a heads up a graco recoil system fits right in the existing holes. jack concannon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.