1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Thompson Center Hawken Rifles

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Nikkisdad, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikkisdad

Nikkisdad Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have one that I bought new in 1974. It is .45 caliber and is in very good condition. I just have it hanging over my fireplace, shot maybe 50 times, barrel is perfect as well as all brass. Have the powder measure, several spare nipples that will go with the gun. Need to find out if it needs to be shipped to ffl or not. I'll sell for $300 including shipping. I will disassemble for shipping, do not have the original box.I can take pics with my cell phone they come out pretty good and e-mail them to you. Regards Manny

2. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Black powder rifles do not need to go via FFL dealers.

3. Nikkisdad

Nikkisdad Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks for the ffl info

4. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I think N.J. requires a muzzleloader to go to an FFL.

5. LABWILD

LABWILD Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thompson Center High Plains Sporter, .50 cal., 24 inch round barrel with adjustable rear sight, wood stock with recol pad,comes with 23, 385 grain Buffalo Bullet Co. conicals, 25+ 270 grain Buffalo Bullet Co. Maxi Ball-et, 50+ Hornady lead balls, prelubed ball patches, extra wedge pin, capper,3 speed loaders, new Kadooty Rod,and 1/2 bottle of TC No. 13 Bore Cleaner. There is also 1/2 pound of Pyrodex and a few Remington No. 11 caps. These will not be shipped, but are included in a FTF transaction. $200 including shipping, CONUS only.

Stock has minor dings. The worst one is shown in one of the pictures. There is discoloration of the under barrel ramrod holder. Bore is fine. There is no rust. 200 +/- shots fired. Additional pictures to follow.
    [​IMG]

6. LABWILD

LABWILD Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

More pictures Thompson Center .50 cal. High Plains Sporter.
    [​IMG]

7. LABWILD

LABWILD Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I working on the pictures.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I had a 58 BigBoar...I sold it in a moment of stupidity..it was so cool...I do still have 2 of the 45 Seneca model TC muzzleloaders...one for hunting and the other has a Lyman globe style target front site and vernier ladder style tang site for long range iron ram shooting...its much slimmer than the hawken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ebay 45 cal tc hawkin barrel

kadooty loading rod

kadooty loading rod for sale
muzzleloading kadooty

tc high plains sporter

thompson center high plains sporter
thompson high plains sporter
using a shooting kadooty