1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Terry Jordan Wall Chart @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Otter, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otter

Otter TS Member

Wouldn't you know it, I sold my Terry Jordan wall chart last year and now I've decided I need another. Anyone have a used one for sale ? E-mail me !

Thanks,

Luxor

2. Otter

Otter TS Member

I sure miss my old one ~

Lux

3. kaycee

kaycee TS Member

I am having trouble with your e-mail address. I have a chart for sale for $100.00 plus shipping from Long Island. Let me know if you are interested. Regards Kevin C

4. Otter

Otter TS Member

Kevin, you have e-mail.

Luxor

5. Otter

Otter TS Member

6. Otter

Otter TS Member

7. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi Luxor.

E-mail me if you can't find one. I have a few "seconds" but they are all on the Vandalia model and most are 8 footers.

Terry.

8. Otter

Otter TS Member

Hi Terry, you have e-mail

Luxor

9. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

I checked the "seconds" out, I have one 8 footer and 3 full size ten footers.

Terry.

10. Otter

Otter TS Member

Thanks Terry, check is in the mail ! I really liked the new 10 foot wide Sparta
    background design . . . so I ordered one !

Luxor

11. Otter

Otter TS Member

Thanks for the reply but I ordered a new one from Terry yesterday.

Luxor

12. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

I don't know how you guys can sell them? I could never stay AAA27AA without out a Wall Chart, I don't have the time to practice regularly. The average person has no time to shoot much practice so they need a chart and a workout program on it.

Phil Kiner just did about 10 minutes on dry firing with my chart in his new video (which is very good). He recommends it for a training tool. It shows 2 of his students jerk the gun while pulling the trigger when he was very smooth with his gun on the chart. Shooters that use them about 12 minutes a day get great results.

If had to choose between live practice and dry firing to get ready for a State Shoot like Ohio and I could only do one not both I would take the dry firing every time. I need lots of moves at home, I build a much smoother move at home with no recoil, cost or someone saying lost. I plan a good future performance in my head at home, it is like self hypnosis. Things happen when I am really working hard with my gun at home. I get feeling that I am ready for a shoot and feel lots of confidence. It always produces results for me.

Terry.

13. WATRDOG

WATRDOG TS Member

Terry or mia jack is this terry's email you have posted above? I'd like to ask a few questions about the the chart. Thanks for your time. Bill

14. Otter

Otter TS Member

By the way, I just received and viewed (3 times taking notes) Phil Kiner's brand new training DVD, it's his best yet and, like Terry's wall chart, will certainly improve your shooting. Knowledge is power and power means lower scores (especially under preasure) and MORE MONEY !

Thank you Phil ! ! ! My hats off to you !

Luxor
    (rainy) Billings, Montana

15. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

my e-maill is jordan4842@rogers.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.