1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Terry Jordan Chart 8'

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Traders, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traders

Traders Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

WTB Terry Jordan Chart 8

Looking to buy a used Terry Jordan 8' chart for a neighbor kid with no money.

2. Newfoundlander

Newfoundlander Member

0   0   0

Buy it from Terry and donate it to the Kid , you will feel much better for it..

I do this all the time and there is nothing better than donating to someone who really need it..

Also if you believe in Karma like I do , what you do for others always come back to you in folds..

Robert

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

How is he going to shoot trap with no money? Chart might get a little boring. It did for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.