1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Tahoe/Yukon 1999/2002???????????

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Martinpicker, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

0   0   0

OK, I have seen everything else on here...now I am looking for a new truck! I want a 1999-2002 Tahoe or Yukon with low milage.(less than 100,000 miles.) I have found a 1999 Yukon Denali in California with 50,000 miles...one senior owner, for $11,000. Can anybody beat this???? Local dealers? Friends? Neighbors?
    I will travel to pick it up. Thanks, Jack

2. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

I do not belive you will my Tahoe is a 99 with 129K not for sale but I would be @ 6K +/-

3. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jack, look here in the Northwest. I just finally sold my 06 Tahoe with 97k, loaded with leather. Had to drop the price to $12500. Economy is good here, but the prices on Tahoe\/Yukon don't seem to follow it. JW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.