1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB SXS for Sporting Clays

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by RSVP410, Jul 5, 2013.

1. RSVP410

RSVP410 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I am looking for a side by side shotgun to shoot sporting clays with. It should have choke tubes and I would prefer 30" or greater barrel length however 28" might be OK in the right gun. Either a 12 or 20 ga would be fine.

Does anyone have something like this they are going to sell?

Thanks,
    Scott

2. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

0   0   0

I don't have what you're looking for, but I would recommend finding a 30" Browning BSS and then having choke tubes installed or open the chokes to LM&LM.

Also... I don't know what you are looking to spend, but the RBL is offered with what you want.

3. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Check out the Fausti DEA at the site above. Two being built for us now. They'll be ready in late September. Single trigger. 30" bbl. choke tubes. They shoot like a dream! 32" available on special order.

Bob Schultz

4. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

0   0   0

I have a CZ Ringneck Target 30" SXS for sale. Nice gun bought it 6 months ago. It took 8 months to get.
    I wanted to shoot the SXS class in sporting clay's but it did not work out for me.
    $1000 shipped to your FFL.
    John
    Hear the link with photo's
    http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=360864