1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB SX2 Stock and fore arm.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by MilesK, Sep 14, 2013.

1. MilesK

MilesK Member

0   1   0

I am looking for an sx2 winchester stock and fore arm. Can be synthetic or wood. Name your price. Thanks.

Austin

2. Chuck DeVoid

Chuck DeVoid Member

0   0   0

Hello Austin. I have a stock and forearm for a winchester SX2 semi-auto which I would sell. Both are in very good condition, and came off a "Signature Red" model, meaning that the wood has the red Browning Duratouch coating. Stock has the original recoil pad & 2 screws.

If interested, we'll arrange to talk or E'mail privately.

Thanks, Bill

3. MilesK

MilesK Member

0   1   0

Up again

Search tags for this page

fore stock for sx2 win