1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB SX1 Trap

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by shot410ga, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

WTB------ A tricked out Winchester SX1 trap. If you have a SX1 with all or most of all the mods done, like maybe a adjustable high rib, adjustable comb and butt plate, big bore, high end choke tube, release trigger, etc. I would like to make a deal. I don't want to have to reinvent the space shuttle, if one is already out there. PM or leave a message.

2. coot shooter

coot shooter Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I have one that is started on what you want.

30" ported Bbl with 5 Nu-line chokes, and Stainless mag and stock bolt tubes.

Way cheaper than paying for the work to be done yourself @ $675 shipped.

Pics listed in the For Sale section.

Mike (Coot Shooter)

3. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

This may be what your looking for , 86000 ser. no. range , silver nitride finish on reciever , trigger guard , magizine cap and gas shield. All brand new stainless/ rust resistant gas system , new bolt buffer and bolt slide link . I have no action spring tube for it , jeweled bolt and shell lifter .almost brand new I MOD trap choke barrel ( no screw in front of bead ) ( I shot it 50 shots on another gun ) it is drilled for wire catcher .I just dont have any time to finish it . I have a set of original wood that i started to finish but did not w/cut comb and no pad . price is $800.00 for just gun no wood $ 1000 gun and unfinished wood shipped to your FFL . Thanks Jeff Prigge 859-743-9915 or E-Mail obove
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.