1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB SUV VAULT for 99 Suburban

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by chipking, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a long 2 Drawer SUV Vault for my 99 Suburban. I believe that these measure about 56" long by 47" wide. I will take a standard or magnum unit. I am willing to pay a reasonable price and drive up to 250 miles to pick it up. Since I live in Fredericksburg Va that takes in most of Maryland, West Virginia and a couple of chunks of Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Delaware.
    Thanks --- Chip King ---

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Chip-I sold one to Steve Messenger up in MN that have been used one pheasant hunting season. I thing I sold it for $200-$250. I even took it up to him in MN.

Too bad you are not closer to him as I heard he sold his Suburban

If you are handy, you can build your own and probably do a better job of construction and make it a bit lighter.

Now they are out of sight in price.

Whiz

4. tj303

tj303 Member

0   0   0

I have a home made one (and a '99 Suburban) in Ithaca, NY. If you are coming to the Northeast Grand in september you can check it out. Tony J (alpsoup at yahoo dot com)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

used truck vault suburban