1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB SuperX-1 Trap Stock

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by poorshooter, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poorshooter

poorshooter TS Member

0   0   0

WTB SuperX-1 regular or monte-carlo trap stock that has not been shortened or had the comb sanded down. Will consider regardless of finish condition. Will respond to PM.

2. JPM

JPM Member

0   0   0

Poorshooter, I am an infrequent poster on TX and I haven't figured out how to initiate a PM, so I'm sending this response to allow you to e-mail me if you are interested.

I have a regular trap stock that is the same length as my two monte carlo stocks, but is slightly shorter than the field stock that I have. I know you said no modifications, but I also have a monte carlo stock that has had some of the comb removed.

I don't know how to post photographs and my wife, who is substantially smarter than I am, isn't available right now to do it for me.

If you are interested in further communication/discussion about this matter please either respond here or e-mail me at the posted address. I'm refereeing a sporting clays event tomorrow so it would be tomorrow night before I would be able to respond with photographs, etc.

John Matthews

3. williamkelly

williamkelly Member

0   0   0

I have a new stock wth checkering all i have done is us oil on it you can buy it for #150.00 call me at 4436224079

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have a brand new SX-1-1 trap Montecarlo or a brand new never installed straight trap. 225 your choice to your door.

I also have used ones for in both Montecarlo and straight trap for 175.00. These are all original Winchester Sx-1 stocks with factory recoil pads. These are all very nice stocks. I also have one with an adjustable comb for 200.00. Jeff

5. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jeff

How about posting some pictures of what you have to offer

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Guys more then anything I ws offering these to poordhooter. I was not really trying to sell a bunch of stocks. If poor shooter chooses to pass on my offer I may not sell any of them to anybody. I just have to dig everything out and see just how many I have. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.