1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB..Superposed-Citori

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Husky44, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

Well I finally decided on what o/u I want. I would like a Superposed in 12 or 20 ga. 26-28ā€ fixed choked full-mod. Belgium made. Would be nice if condition 90%+ but will be used for upland hunting anyway. Iā€™m in California so it would be shipped to an ffl. Budget flexible now. Thank you

Domenic Audisio
    domenic_wrf@yahoo.com

2. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

email sent.

3. Gregg535

Gregg535 Member

I am not certain if this would apply to your area and be a matter of concern, but I read recently about large areas of upland hunting land in California requiring the use of non-lead shot because of the Condor's.

If that is the case, than a Belgian Superposed might not be the best choice if using steel as they really weren't made for it and the use of steel will usually produce a raised ring on the barrel near the choke. Also, you mention a full choke, and that would not be at all compatable with steel.

The newer Japan built Citori guns with screw-in interchangeable chokes might make a better choice if hunting with anything harder than lead.

4. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

I plan to move to our place in Idaho soon anyway..Screw the Condors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.