1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Super X1 Trap stock

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Carl Rehm's, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carl Rehm's

Carl Rehm's TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to purchase a Winchester Super X1 Monte Carlo Trap Stock. I am looking for a stock to shoot with not to collect. Any condition within reason will be consider. I can re-finish wood. Call Bob 269-625-8455 or email rbesser46@aol.com with pictures and price. Thanks.

2. SX12

SX12 Member

0   0   0

Do you want the trap forend as well?

I have one set monte carlo with both pieces. Excellent as I recall.

I have one montecarlo stock. Good condition, but plain.

Lee Searle

3. Carl Rehm's

Carl Rehm's TS Member

0   0   0

Lee,

I do apologize for the delay in responding to your questions - I have been traveling (work). What are you asking for the plain MC stock and do you have any pictures? Send to my email address - rbesser46@aol.com. Thanks. As long as we are at it what is the going price for the set?

Thanks again

Bob

4. Carl Rehm's

Carl Rehm's TS Member

0   0   0

Lee,

I do apologize for the delay in responding to your questions - I have been traveling (work). What are you asking for the plain MC stock and do you have any pictures? Send to my email address - rbesser46@aol.com. Thanks. As long as we are at it what is the going price for the set?

Thanks again

Bob

5. shaggist

shaggist Member

0   0   0

I would also like for you to send me the pictures of the set and the stock to my email address, along with your asking price and shipping to 28209. Thanks.
    Jack Young

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.