1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Super X-1 Shell Catcher

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ras, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ras

ras TS Member

Where can I find a clip on shell catcher for a Win Super X-1 ?

Thanks
    RAS

2. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

T @ S industries has them , they don't sell to dealers anymore , so they say . Put seach in for T @ S shell catcher and there you will find phone no. to call. I just got 5 of them yesterday in the mail . Jeff

3. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

and you will also have to get the modified bolt handle , or you can use a Dremel tool and do it yourself

4. ras

ras TS Member

Thanks alot.

RAS

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

However, the very best shell catcher that won't wear on the bluing of your receiver is the piano wire catcher that is usually made by a gunsmith. Two small holes are drilled in the barrel extension that rests in the upper part of the ejection window of the assembled gun and the stiff wire is shaped to stay put but catch your shells. Wrights in Illinois will do them and there are others. The wire is easily removed when you want expended shells to fly in doubles. It is easy to lose the wire though and I recommend if you have one fitted to your gun just have the fellow make a couple of extras. Some skilled fellows on here have done their own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.