1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Super X-1 Release

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esoxhunter, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I figure I will try one last time to see if anyone has a Super X-1 release trigger for sale. email me if you might have one to sell.Thanks. Ed

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

They are tough to find Ed. Have you done a search of previous threads? I just arranged the purchase of a LH Beretta stock that was posted for sale in January. Sometimes the items don't sell and are still available. Bill Malcolm

3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Searching for Gold-aren't ya!!

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Ed.... I spoke with Phil Crenwelge at Phillips Gunsmithing about building release triggers for an SX-1 some time ago. He told me that if he could get a release trigger to look at, he was sure he could build it. He hasn't done any because no one has come up with a proto-type for him to look at. Alan Timmney made the last one I had, and it was a really poor job. It never did work really good, but, it was a release. I should have sent it to Phil to use as a model, but I let someone talk me out of it.....Dan Thome (Trap2)

5. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Dan: I left a message on Phils voice mail. I talked to him a couple of weeks ago about this. He told me basically the same thing. I told him at the time that I would offer my trigger assembly for him to build a prototype. I have heard he is an excellent gunsmith and I am willing to take the chance that he can fabricate a workable release trigger for my Super X-1. Thanks Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.