1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Sub Gauge Tubes for 12 Gauge

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by k3uro, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k3uro

k3uro Member

Hey,

Looking for sub gauge tubes for my K32. Any length.

Let me know condition and price.

Take care,

Jim

2. k3uro

k3uro Member

sbcoachjim@aol.com

3. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

I have a set of Briley match weight skeet fixed choke 20,28,410 that fit Browning. The twentys are ported which does not cause a problem if removed soon after shooting. 28" very good shape. $500 I will mike them if you know what dimensions you need. Price Firm
    jporter@chmc.net

4. k3uro

k3uro Member

Hey,

OK, I will bite; why would a sub gauge tube be ported?

You take care now, you hear :eek:).

Jim

5. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 TS Member

I'd be interested in those briley's if k3uro isn't. Email has been sent

6. k3uro

k3uro Member

Got bumped,

Still looking.

Jim

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I have a set of 20ga Briley Companion tubes meant for a 30" Browning Invector Plus gun..not sure they would work

8. k3uro

k3uro Member

Hey,

Please sent me an email. The address is in the first line.

Thanks,

Jim

9. chipking

chipking TS Member

I have a set of Rhino Stingers. 15" 20 / 28 / 410 o-rings and multiple positions to fit any gun. 2 screw in chokes per tube like new in the carrying case with lube cleaning brush and insertion and removal tools plus instructions. $700--- Chip King ---

10. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

k3uro, You might want to find out from briley what guns tubes have the same inside dia. as your K-32's barrel's dia. Do you know the inside diameter reading of your k-32?? I do not know if it is possible to have them fit a larger bore tube into a smaller dia. bore gun. Browning guns with a invector plus choke system have a slightly overbore dia. to them. I don't know if your older k-32 barrels have this. Their is a k-32 barrel with tubes for sale now on trapshooters.com if you look. At least I think is was the 32 it might have been the 80 not positive. I hope this helps you so you don't buy a set of tubes that will not fit your gun. Also you will need to have briley or kolar(who made tubes) fit the barrels to your gun. Good Luck. Jeff

11. dwat

dwat TS Member

I have a set of Briley Companion tubes 20, 28 & 410 with choke tubes, knockout tool and case. These tubes are 26" long and work well with any O/U. I have used them in 30" Browing, 32" & 34" Perazzi. Like new! $950.00 to your door..

12. dwat

dwat TS Member

Price lowered...$800 to your door step! DW

13. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

k3uro at the above web site you can buy Briley side kicks a full set 20,28,.410 for $700 brand new. I know they are not full length tubes but unless you are AA or AAA shooter at the sweeties game they shoot fine. Also they don't significantly change the weight of the gun as full length tubes do.

Bob Lawless

PS you port a gauge tube in the belief that the porting will help reduce muzzle rise and reduce recoil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.