1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Sub-Gauge Perazzi MX Barrels for 12ga type 4

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

That looks like the one I told you not to sell a few years ago... All Good..Mike

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Steve.. I did the same thing with a 4 barrel skeet set..Yep.. I miss the 28 gauge..

3. TrapshooterDan

TrapshooterDan Member

0   0   0

trapshooterdan_2008_03035.jpg

Would you be interested in this? I would like to sell the whole gun, but may separate the barrels.

Email me if you are interested.
    Dan

4. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Very Nice MX3 Barrels ..... With Universal Cut-Outs, making them MX8 Friendly.
    How much for the 410 Barrel...Already have 28 & 20 . Thanks, Shoot well..Shoot Often. Bart

5. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Those are Perazzi universal barrels, will fit both square and round monoblocs. Nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.