1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Stock Set for Perazzi MX10

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Eric Z, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric Z

Eric Z Member

0   0   0

Looking for a right hand stock set for a Perazzi MX10 (with palm swell). Interested in both factory Perazzi sets as well as Wenig New American. Not looking for a Harlin Campbell Wenig stock set. Want a stock that has not been cut (no recoil reducer). Please send me a PM me with a description, price and your email address. I'll get back to you asap.

Thank you,

Eric

2. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a pretty nice Wenig new American style with a good bit of ofset and rollover with matching forend for 2000.00.....merlyn......636-456-1012

3. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have several others. I am in Missouri, now, but will be in Arizona in mid-January till mid-March.......merlyn....ps, the one I mentioned might well be a HC-type.............m

4. Eric Z

Eric Z Member

0   0   0

5. larrycrismond

larrycrismond Member

0   0   0

I have a set from my MX2000/10 top single adjustable rib (not an RS). It has a RH palm swell and the optional rounded, fully checkered forend. $550 shipped. If you'd like a Larry Sheetz soft top (black) comb add $75. The stock was refinished by the previous owner. It has the stock bolt and includes a Country Gentleman adjustable butt, but no recoul pad.

Larry Crismond crismond@comcast.net
    954-856-8232 (cell)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi mx2000 10 stock sets