1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Stock for TM1

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by funski, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funski

funski Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Looking for a TM1 stock, forend ok too. right handed shooter, custom stock, recoil system, adjustable comb, all OK Tell me what you have. Thanks in advance Jim

2. 338reddog

338reddog Member

0   0   0

I have a stock you can have for 35.00 shipped. Or make me an offer if your interested. I dont need it.

Jeff

3. Almcvey

Almcvey Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have this adjustable stock. Length of pull would be about
    133/4" with a 1" pad.
    almcvey_2008_030312.jpg

almcvey_2008_030312.jpg

$200

4. sidetrack

sidetrack Member

0   0   0

could you send a picture or two.I would be interested.

Thanks
    Jeff

5. mike campbell

mike campbell Active Member

0   0   0

A very srviceable set of stocks with a 1" Trapdude rocker pad (no metal) for a TM1. I'd like $265 plus actual shipping.

The forend is an original wide forearm from the 70's. The forearm has no cracks or flaws and the checkering is in very good shape. It could use a light refinish to bring it up to par with the newer, aftermarket butt.

mikecampbell_2009_190623.jpg

Plenty long enough for most folks and has a 4-way adjustable comb.

mikecampbell_2009_190624.jpg

A small crack in back of the trigger has been repaired and stabilized with glass bedding. I put about 1,000 rounds thru my gun with the stocks and saw no change.

mikecampbell_2009_190625.jpg

A couple of very tiny cracks that barely penetrate the wood. These might even be removed entirely with a refinish.

mikecampbell_2009_190626.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.