1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Stock For Old Remington

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by sjmercer1, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjmercer1

sjmercer1 TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for a butt stock for an old Remington 12 gauge. It's for a neighbor's gun. All I could find was the serial #U 130395 on the barrel and the receiver.
    Pump gun with the slide release on the the right side of the receiver--its a push button. Safety is on the front of the trigger guard. Old gun with patent date of Feb. 3, 1903. It's a bottom eject gun also.Also says "Remington Union metallic cartridge co."

Hope this helps. I'm just trying to help my neighbor out. The butt stock broke years ago and he's looking for a stock, it was a his grandfathers gun.
    Thanks for your help.
    Steve

2. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

0   0   0

Please post some pictures as most of us would like to see.

Thanks

Kenny

3. sterlingworth

sterlingworth Active Member

0   0   0

What you have there is a model 10 before they were known as model 10.If you were to go to e-bay and find a model 10 stock,it should fit or need minor fitting.Found out the info in the blue book of gun values.Good luck..Ray

4. whosyourdaddy

whosyourdaddy Member

0   0   0

Sounds like a Model 10 Remington

5. sjmercer1

sjmercer1 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the info everybody! Anybody have one laying around for sale? My neighbor has possesion of the gun, so I'm not sure about pictures--- I can try if someone really is interested. Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.