1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Stock for old Ithaca 4E Flues

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by pumpernck, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pumpernck

pumpernck Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I recently purchased a nice Ithaca 4E Flues SBT gun made in or around 1916. It came with a beautiful English stock, but it is a little uncomfortable to hold for any long period of time. I would like to purchase a pistol grip style stock for it. It doesn't have to be fancy or in superior shape since I do not wish to spend a lot of money on one. If anyone has one that can be fitted onto this type of gun for a reasonable price, I would entertain buying one. Thanks for your help in advance! Pete

2. jlb

jlb Member

0   0   0

Be careful concerning the metal to wood fit as stocks from Knick guns seldom fit another Knick gun. I realize that you are talking about a Flues but I think that you may find a similar situation to what I have observed.

jlb

3. pumpernck

pumpernck Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

4. pumpernck

pumpernck Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.