1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB STOCK FOR BT-100

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dds4horse, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

0   0   0

Want to buy a stock for BT-100 to replace my thumbhole stock also have no problem trading out stocks,

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Look on ebay, ya Douche Nozzle!

-Gary

3. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Gary, now play nice. That beautiful new stock on Ebay already?

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Huh? Who? Me? What?

-Gary :p

5. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

0   0   0

yah I'm still looking at it. Need to get down to Cowlumbus and pick up my BT 99 maybe now that its fixed it won't face slap me. Just before it broke I ordered a brand spanking new Briley Helix tube for it Light full so I'm dying to get it dirty. Wish you would go with me to the WV state shoot. Maybe they will have a handicap handicap class for 1 armed shooters. You can win it on KNOWN ABILITY.
    BTW nice catchin up today at Dos Coronas also had a couple magazines I forgot to give you, so you can read them on the drive to WV..haha

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Yeah, I'd like to hangout and see you run 'em but I need to heal up a bit more before any roadtrips.

If you don't go to WV, consider the shoot at Jaquas. You'll quake in your shorts when you see their gun selection (you KNOW you want a combo).

-Gary

7. pakk

pakk Member

0   0   0

Will a BT-99 stock fit? I have one with a gracoil for sale. The LOP is short though.

8. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

0   0   0

no pakk it won't I did see your stock on here would be nice if the 100's and 99's would be interchangable.

9. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.