1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB stock for Browning 525 SC with "cast-on"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by larryjk, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larryjk

larryjk Member

WTB stock for Browning 525 SC with

Looking for a Sporting Clays stock with "cast-on" for a left-hand shooter. The gun now has a stock with cast-off and he can't shoot it. Or, what is the name of someone that can bend the stock he has?

2. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

If you want to sell the right hand 525 stock, drop me a line at ysr_racer@yahoo.com

3. larryjk

larryjk Member

Sportshot, I talked to the fine folks at miller Guns and they said they designed the cast-on pattern for Browning and have an exclusive on the stocks. They will only sell a stock on a new Browning from their store. Tough luck if you have a right stock and are left handed. Really fine folks at Millers. I will certainly remember them in the future.

4. Trapdog1

Trapdog1 TS Member

Check out Midwest Gun Works. They may have what you are looking for.

5. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Two things Miller's is in New Castle Delaware. Second The cost of the pattern was astronomical In the thousands and they don't buy any individual stocks so yes the only way to get one is to buy a complete gun from the fine folks at Millers who took the time and money to accomidate the left hand market. Larry If you want I will build a factory style left hand 525 for you $950. It is better to sell the gun and buy one from millers.

Joe

6. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

You might want to try Wenig's All American stock. He makes a left-handed one and the plain grain fitted to the gun and sanded is not real expensive. You can finish it yourself with tru-oil. Or spend more bucks and let him do it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning 525 cast off

lefthand stock for 525