1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb stock bt-99 plus

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by little joe, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little joe

little joe TS Member

Im looking for a stock for a browning bt-99 plus. Thanks Lil Joe

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

I have one that is as new.....$425 shipped. I can email a picture tomorrow.

Ken Rucker

3. JRWolf

JRWolf TS Member

Hey Ruck, Is there a way to loosen up the Plus recoil system. This is the Browning reducer. It just seems to stiff to me. Did not no if it could be loosened up or not. I no you will no.

JRWolf

4. little joe

little joe TS Member

Ken. Thanks for the reply but hoping to find one a little less. The stock that is on the gun now came off a 99-max. It is a straight stock uncut the wood is good no cracks the finish has a spot looks like some one tryed to take off sticker and took some of the finish with it. If you have any interest in this on trade let me know. Thanks Lil Joe

5. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

JR...I know of shooters who have removed one of the 2 springs in the factory system and say it's better. Stu Wright has the Timney replacement cylinders for them, which are a big improvement as well. I can also replace the entire factory recoil set up with my Bump Buster recoil system.

Little Joe....sorry, not interested in trading. I bought the stock I have to see if my sliding comb Bump Buster will fit these factory stocks. It will fit nicely!! I have not done the conversion, obviously, but will hang onto it for the time being unless you change your mind.

Ken Rucker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.