1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Still in the market for a Combo Gun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Aussie Phil, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aussie Phil

Aussie Phil TS Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Hi guys

Well I'm back from Christmas vacation, and looking to start 2008 with a nice combo trap gun. I'd really like to try the gun out in person, so looking for something for sale around the Northern California Bay Area - I am willing to travel a few hours in every direction if needed.

I'm not in any rush, and want to find the gun that works right for me... I'd like to find something that has an adjustable comb, and prefer a topsingle, but have an open mind.

P.S. I appreciate those who have helped me out in the past few months - I tried a few guns but didn't find anything that suited - then I had to change focus as I moved onto a new job... But all set now.
  2. shoot'er

shoot'er TS Member

Apr 16, 2006
    Well Phil there is a lot of options, have you tried any of the Perazzi's? They are really good singles, and hdcp guns, and of course are alright with doubles! Or any of the 'K' guns, they are also great singles, hdcp, and doubles gun. I really like k guns for doubles because there mechanical triggers are out of this world! Just my thoughts, hope you find the right one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.