1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Starter auto gun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mike Battista, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

If your wife needs a shorter LOP I would suggest a Beretta 3901 RL Target. Adj comb, 12" LOP with two 1/2" spacers fi needed. 28" barrel supplied with Beretta mobile choke IC. Beretta three year warranty, $850.00 plus shipping. Photo on web site.
    Mike Battista

2. Sam (ATA Noobie)

Sam (ATA Noobie) Member

Is this to see if she likes shooting, or is she upgrading from 20ga/borrowing guns, or what?

To buy a reduced legnth 3901 all decked out if she's still trying to see if she likes the sport seems a stretch. Why not pick up a cheap used Rem. 1100?

3. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

you might also want to consider a Remington 1187 sporting clay with a 26 inch barrel equipped with choke tubes. the shorter forearm of this gun makes it perfect for a lady. and the stock does not have to be cut unless she is really petite. jm

4. shubble72

shubble72 TS Member

Thank you all now `that she is happy i got to find me a good single trap gun. Any suggestions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.