1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

** WTB STAR UNIVERSAL RELOADING PRESS (38 SPL.)**

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by twin, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twin

twin Member

Hello

I am interested in buying a STAR UNIVERSAL RELOADING PRESS in 38 SPL..

They are no longer manufactured, so I thought I,d ask here. Maybe someone no longer shoots Bullseye or just 38 SPL.

Please PM me if you have one for sale.

Thanks, Ed

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Ed, that is an oldie all right. Last I saw was in 1965 and it used to crank out a gigzillion .38 specials each week for the Police Reserves at Berkeley, CA. But, a brand spanking new, guaranteed for life, Dillon Square Deal or 550B will be one heck of a lot better for up to date, parts and advice and so on. Either model will make all the hand gun calibers for ya.....breakemall....Bob Dodd

3. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Twin, you might already have looked at the above, but if not, it's the buy sell forum on starreloaders.com.

http://www.starreloaders.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=5aeedd34f9cad7a95f273b37f8c6a882&board=3.0

4. twin

twin Member

Hello

BDodd- Yes Bob I know that it is and older model (and still looks good) reloading press but, its a fine machine and for my needs its all I need.

RickN - Thanks Rick very much for the information, i am familiar with this site and have been looking.

5. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Expect to pay over $500 for one. I sold mine about 5 years ago and got a Hornady LNL. I still have 2 Star lube sizers, 1 with a heated base and air cylinder lube feeder.

6. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

I have one, and I no longer shoot Bullseye. What I liked about it was it was always ready to go. First powder drop was always spot on. I guess I'd be willing to part with it for $500. I haven't used it in 15 years.

7. MHD28

MHD28 TS Member

The Star reloader is the smoothest most reliable loader ever made. I have one in 38 special and it is in excellent condition. I have not used it in many years and would sell it for market price. Please call if interested 817-329-7089

Lemoine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

star universal reloading press