1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Spotting scope

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by g7777777, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

trapshooter5@juno.com has a great deal on one

regards from Iowa

Gene

2. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

check Alpen Optics they have a 72x that is pretty good stuff. I have one and the only thing is that at that magnification it is hard to find the object because of a limited field even though the objective lense is large.

3. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Ray:

You may want to look out a Burris 15-45X with a 60mm objective from Midway. I have one and it very clear. You can pick out .22 holes at 200 yards. I bought mine several years ago on sale for under $150. Today they go for around $210 but are well worth it. Burris also makes some higher end models you may want to check out.

Leupold also makes one in this power range but the cost is over $600 or $700.

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=731581

Ed Ward

4. three dram

three dram TS Member

0   0   0

Ray
    I sent u an email,but it came back.
    I have a Bushnell Spacemaster 11 60 mm obj.lenses coated lense with a 10 to 45 zoom eye piece. its an older model ,but in first class condition if you send me your email address I will send photo's
    this was a very expensive scope years ago, I have original box's for both scope and eye piece . Its been in my Vault room for years,I checked it over, its like new.
    I would sell it for 160.00 us plus shipping.
    three dram
    xxxxfortheduke@sympatico.caxxxx remove xxx's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.