1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Spolar

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Aulovel5, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aulovel5

Aulovel5 TS Member

0   0   0

looking to buy a spolar reloader with or without hydraulics or auto drive call me at 402-440-7410 Austin or pm me

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

0   0   0

Best way is call Spolar and order one. Spend the money and get it with hydraulics. Every so often one comes up for sale on T.S., but close to new prices. Fred

3. high 2

high 2 Member

0   0   0

Fred stayed on me looking for a used one. I finally did. Got a good deal, but don't wait long. The best purchase I've made. Larry

4. K-Hornet

K-Hornet Member

0   0   0

Try Craigs list, was looking for something else and found one listed on it about 2 months ago, went right over and it was missing the spent primer cup but it had a cover and a few bushings. The fellow got it from a old club members' widow for work on her house and had no use for it. Bought it for $600...I was so excided almost left without my truck. Just keep looking...Al

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.