1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB SPOLAR 12 gauge

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dugtrap, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dugtrap

dugtrap TS Member

0   0   0

I am interested in buying a used spolar! If any one has one or knows anyone that want to sell please let me know.. Thanks for your help.
    Douglas Burden

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

You won't save much as compared to a new one. They are premium priced, as I have noticed. And you may wait a long time.

3. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

Doug, if you list your location, it might help? There is little savings over new, as the units just keep going and going as they say.

Used or new, you will not be unhappy making the leap. I have two of them and they are simply precision machines. I also have a Mec 9000E that I enjoy using, but it is like comparing a VW to a Bugatti. Both are transportation, but not quite the same.

4. dugtrap

dugtrap TS Member

0   0   0

I live just out side Boston.. MA

5. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Doug..
    I wish you luck... here was what happened to me... 6 years ago I was hunting a used PW.. (all i could afford). I looked for about 3 months and finally my daughter was shooting so much i could not keep up with my mec anymore.
    I purchased a new PW 800+ and within a week 3 PW's came up for sale within driving distance from me.... So with a new machine i have had no problems at all...

Wesley

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.