1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: snub nose in .38 or .357 or Walther PP380.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

What have you to sell? I am looking for one and possibly 2 guns. I prefer Smith or Colt may consider a Taurus. Thanks, Bulge.

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The snub-nose craze has hit full song. Believe it or not, there are 2-1/2" S&W Model 66s on GunBroker with BIDS - not asking prices - approaching $1,000. There is one real nice 66-4 that is at $675 right now and the auction has a day or so to go. It could wind up being a decent buy or it could go much higher as the usual last-minute bidders get involved.

Between the panic to own a concealed-carry gun and the fact that Model 66s are no longer made, they are doing crazy money. Older Colts are even worse as there were fewer of them made.

I you want an S&W with forged parts, a one-piece barrel and no internal lock, the time to buy at a reasonable price has passed.

Ed

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Day late and a dollar short huh Ed? I guess I could settle for a PPK in .380.
    Bulge.

4. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I might be able to help, Doug @ SGS 513-403-2522

5. rvh

rvh Member

0   0   0

bulge, call me, i have model 36 smith, ex cond, 412 831 6948, rege

6. redhawk

redhawk Member

0   0   0

Have a Colt Detective Special 3rd issue (1974) thats is pristine as new.$800.00

7. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

0   0   0

Take a look at the Cobra Arms Shadow. Made in the USA and it is a J frame clone. My J frame grips were a perfect fit and I used a J frame spring package to tune the trigger. It has an aluminum frame and a stainless cylinder and barrel.

<a href="http://s50.beta.photobucket.com/user/dancingbear12/media/Cobra-Shadow-lg.jpg.html" target="_blank"> Cobra-Shadow-lg.jpg </a>

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Whats retail on one of those Dave?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.