1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Smith & Wesson 9mm

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by yodes, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodes

yodes TS Member

0   0   0

Have a friend looking for a Smith & Wesson 9mm. Anyone got one laying around they want to get rid of, or something similar. He is particular to Smith & Wesson from his police days, but might consider others. I see CDNN has the S&W 5906 for $299, anything better than that around? Thanks. Remove xxx's to e-mail.

Steve

2. plabels466

plabels466 Member

0   0   0

Steve - I have a S&W - model 39 in excellent condition.....Selling for $450.00 + shipping........Drop the XXX to email........Pete

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I too have a Mod 39...and have yet to see any ammo that it doesn't like! Very accurate, also...no...it is not for sale!!!!

4. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

0   0   0

$315 with 6906 hammers

5. yodes

yodes TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks perazzitms, I had just seen those on gunbroker, looks like the best deal out there. Apparently I waited too long to call CDNN and they are almost sold out of everything. The only 9mm he said they had left was a Sig Pro for $479. Thanks.

Steve

6. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

0   0   0

That large mag. would be great. Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

want to wtb smith and wess5906 forsale