1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - Small Piece of Walnut Scrap

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by TNCoach, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

0   0   0

I would like to purchase a small piece of walnut scrap to use as gunstock filler. I'm going to rough it out and insert it into the stock to add mass so it doesn't have to be the pretties piece of wood just dry and free from insects.

The dimensions are as follows 5 inches long X 1 1/4 inches wide X 2 1/2 inches high.

If you have anything, just send me a PM.

Thank you,
    TNCoach

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Coach I have an old cracked Ithaca Century stock that I am not using. Do you think it will work? Mike.

3. Rebe

Rebe TS Member

0   0   0

Coach, I have some walnut but not any as thick as you need. The option would be to glue 2 boards together and then cut and plane it down to what you nee. I am in Nashville if I can help. Send me a PM.
    Rebe

4. Tracer

Tracer Member

0   0   0

Coach, I have several large pieces of gunstock quality walnut. Most of it is 4"thick. I can wack off some if you like. Any color preference? Email me if you like. nwresearch2003@yahoo.com
    Del

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

If the idea is to reduce recoil, you'll likely need to add a little more weight than that.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.