1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB SKB Trap O/U

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by clayshooter555, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clayshooter555

clayshooter555 TS Member

0   0   0

Anyone have an SKB 85TSS Trap 30" or 32" O/U with MC and Adj Comb that are thinking about selling?

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

have a near mint combo set w/ travel case and extra chokes-- call mark kling- 660-572-0023

3. clayshooter555

clayshooter555 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Mark...would certainly consider it but would like something shorter than 34" on the single if possible.

Enjoyed speaking with you.

4. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

have beautiful 85tss o/u with upgraded wood and lots of chokes with adjus comb 32" thnk it is what u r looking for. 405-990-7011 Randy

5. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have an 85TSS with trap stock,padded 4 way adjustable comb, nice wood, ported, 30" barrel that I will be putting up on TS for sale as soon as I get photos taken next week. I would do it this weekend but i will be out of town for a couple of days. The gun is in very nice condition with only very minor normal handleing marks on the wood. If you are interested I can get the photos to you on Monday. The price is $1800 plus shipping to your FFL. I can check out the LOP but I believe that it is about 14.5" or so with the existing pad.
    doug@citadel-usa.com
    Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.