1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB SKB Over/Under Barrels.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by ExFedex, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

0   0   0

Looking for a set of o/u barrels 32" or 30" to have fitted to my SKB 85TSS. Prefer non-ported barrels. Gun is now an un-single. Thanks for your help in this matter. Answer here or PM.

2. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

I've got a brand new o/u 32" barrels that came as part of my combo. In all reality, I couldn't cut them loose for anything cheaper than a grand. Let's face it. Selling the barrels takes at least 700 bucks off my resale. What I've got came as part of a 85ttr gun. So its the latest make. Jim

3. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

0   0   0

what price for the rest of your skb

4. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

I'm going to break up a combo and sell the unsingle barrel to a customer. That leaves the gun with HiGrade wood, adj comb and 32" O/U barrels for $2400.00 if you are interested.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

5. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Gun57, not for sale. The SKB is the best gun out there for the money. And service is phenominal. 10 day turn around on just about any service. Try that with Browning or Berretta. Jim

6. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

0   0   0

Thanks for your input and offers gentlemen however my tax man called this afternoon. Toys will be put on indefinite hold!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.