1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: SKB 85TSS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JRD, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRD

JRD TS Member

I'm looking to buy a SKB 85TSS Combo. Looking for 34" unsingle and 32" O/U barrels. Stock can be either MC or Adjustable Comb. Basic wood is fine. If anyone has one or knows of one that hasnt been shot much I will be interested. I have a few rifles and pistols available for trade, or will pay cash.

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Go to above web site.
    Mike Battista

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Go to http://www.skbshotguns.com and get there phone number. Give them a call and ask for dealers in your general area and try them first. You might find that getting one from them or having them order you one might be cheaper than having one shipped to you from somewhere else, paying shipping charges, paying transfer fees and also not actually supporting a local type of buisness.

If you dont find one in your area contact http://www.glennreasportguns.com or http://www.gunsunlimitedomaha.com or http://www.gamaliel.com all 3 sites have had some killer SKB pricing in the past.

A new combo gun should cost you about $3000 or less with a MC adj comb.

4. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

Try Bill Sinons,

Bills custom Recoil Reducers,

He was part of a program that had SKB 85TSS's at Spring Grand as demo guns, and if he didn't sell any yet he will be back at our state shoot at Tucson Trap and Skeet Club, the end of thid month!

Al

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Mike ... what % off of list will SilverDollarFirearms do?

20% ... 30% ... 40% ... more? ... less?

6. JRD

JRD TS Member

7. JRD

JRD TS Member

Does anyone have Bill Sinons phone number?

8. JRD

JRD TS Member

9. lumper

lumper TS Member

Or any information regarding Bill Sinon and how to get ahold of him. I would be interested to see what he has available in "Demo" guns from SKB.

JRD ... if nothing is posted by later today about Mr Sinon I might just call SKB and ask them about the Demo guns and how to get ahold of Mr Sinon.

10. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I also have demo guns from SKB. The new guns are uaually 20% off of MSRP. Just call me and tell what you are looking for.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

11. JRD

JRD TS Member

Lumber, He has one demo left right now, and one on the way. I've found a pretty good deal on a used 85TSS that I think I'm going to purchase.

12. lumper

lumper TS Member

What about a demo 34/30 combo w/ MC adjustable comb and/or a demo 34" Unsingle w/ MC adjustable comb.

20% off list aint bad but ... well ... might be since another dealer has a couple of older MSRP'd guns.

13. JRD

JRD TS Member

He has a 34+32 in stock, and the one on the way I believe is 34+30. Both are adjustable comb. The one on the way also has barrel porting if I remember correctly. You might give him a call if your in the market for one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.