1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Single Barrel Trap Gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by UpNorthMN, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UpNorthMN

UpNorthMN Active Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I am looking for a single barrel trap gun in very good shape. Possible candidates include: Remington 90T, Perazzi TM1/TMS/TMX. Prefer a gun with choke tubes. Send me a PM with what you have.

I will be selling a Beretta AL391 Trap in excellent shape. 32" barrel, optima chokes, case and adjustable pad/comb, so could possibly do a trade.

2. smokintom

smokintom Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You might want to check Jaqua`s web site. They usually have these in stock as used Trap guns. They are in Findlay Ohio and have lots of new and used Trap guns for sale. Lots of other guns too. Tom

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Have TM10 for sale. Only 55 made. Adjustable stock and rib w/ factory choke tubes. Call me at 618-980-0877, PM me or email me.

4. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Check my website above as I have some you might be interested in.
    Donc

5. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

I have a Beretta DT 10 Trident unsingle (34"); adjustable rib, choke tubes, adjustable comb, RAD recoil reducer, double release by Spears...hooks come off in about 2 minutes if you don't want release. Hard case, spare parts kit, extended tubes...$4500.00...OBO...

Jon Schorle
    Sacramento, CA
    chiefjon_2008_0303.jpg

6. bigdave35180

bigdave35180 TS Member

0   0   0

Reenerize....do you have any way to post pics of your guns on the website...thanks...David

7. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

We have a Perazzi TM-1 Special, 34" factory chokes, adj comb and butt pad, case. A very clean gun $2300.00
    Mike Battista

8. Plattbird

Plattbird Member

0   0   0

I have a 90T HPAR for sale. Contact me if interested.
    Jesse

9. Plattbird

Plattbird Member

0   0   0

I have a 90T HPAR for sale. Contact me if interested.
    Jesse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.