1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Single Barrel Trap Gun ( Phoenix AZ Area )

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Rocketdog, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocketdog

Rocketdog Member

0   0   0

What is out there ? Email or PM.

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

I can set you up with a Beretta 682 Gold E, Beretta DT-10 (top or bottom single)or an SKB 85TSS.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

RocketDog,

What's your price range?

All kinds of NEW & USED SBTs available from $700 to $7,000 and more.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Check out the local Pawn shops, they have trap guns, field grades, pistols, rifles, you name it and they have them at reasonable prices ... I was killing sometime thursday and stopped in at a shop on Indian School and they have an entire room dedicated to just guns and ammo ... The shop I stopped it had a Remington Model 31 in the rack, several 1100's, several BT-99's and a Perazzi MX3 combo complete in the hard case and much, much more to choose from ... They take offers so do not pay the price they have them tagged which are cheap to begin with ... They have a pile of hard cases and pouches besides all of the guns and ammo ... Its kind of like a shooters Candy store ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

FET Guns and Componants, 702 W. Melinda Ln. Suite D-6 , Phoenix, Arizona
    Cell: (602) 708-0982 Fax : (623) 582-9338

E Mail; fetguns@gmail.com Web Site : www.fetguns.net

WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Isn't there a big shoot going on at Tucson this weekend? And the Spring Grand isn't very far away. Personally I would hold on to my money and shop at the Spring Grand.

7. Len in Phoenix

Len in Phoenix TS Member

0   0   0

I second the idea of waiting until the Spring Grand. There's always a good selection available and you'll be able to shoot the guns before laying out any money.

If you just can't wait, WPT has a good suggestion with checking pawn shops. You might also want to take a look at the bulletin board in the clubhouse at Ben Avery.

Len in PHoenix

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

The one I am talking about is called : Mo Money Pawn Shop , 1152 E. Indian School (602) 279-4417... Its on the north west corner of 12th street and Indian School ...

I could of had a ball shopping in there but my wife was with me and that slowed me down quite a bit ... I did buy a gun cleaning kit that Cabella's sells for $30, I paid $13 for the exact same kit ...

I have checked out many pawn shops and all of them have guns but this place has an entire room dedicated to them ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

They don't come much nicer than this...

smoknjoe_2009_2510277.jpg

$3995 + shipping...includes Ljutic Logo Americase

10. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Here is one...I am in Prescott Valley...can ship directly to you or you pick up. Rem 90T with tubes and case.

bgf_2008_0303.jpg

Bernie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.