1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb single barrel hard case

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by deadeye45, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadeye45

deadeye45 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Wanted, Single barrel hard case to fit a 34 to 35" unsingle Barrel. Prefer Perazzi but what have you?

2. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

0   0   0

Jeff's outfitters has excellent cases - rugged with strapes. They will fit your gun. Jeff is a great guy, and will do his level best for you.

http://jeffsoutfitters.com/

3. Twixter

Twixter Member

0   0   0

Deadeye45:

I'm Mick McGinley with warwick gun cases. We have cases that will fill your needs either in aluminum or with cordura covering at great prices. These cases are the best bilt for the money you can find. To see what we have go to warwickguncase.com and click on the guncase picture. If I can be of further assistance please feel free to call me at 608-444-6233 Or E-Mail at Twixter@verizon.net.

Thanks in advance:
    Mick

4. baldeagle

baldeagle TS Member

0   0   0

Greetings. Do you have any pictures to see on the hard case?
    Sid

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Old one eye, how many do you have? I could use one also. Bulge.

6. Twixter

Twixter Member

0   0   0

Deadeye:

Posted on here before. But thought you wanted a full guncase. We also have barrell cases like you are looking for. They are $30.00 plus shipping, in the lower 48. Call me at 608-444-6233 or E-Mail to Twixter@verizon.net. Thanks in advance.

Mick McGinley

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.