1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Silver Seitz

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by rennerize, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a Bowen un modified.
    Don

2. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Rick:
    You buying a Seitz to go with that Model 31?

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

LOL
    Gene

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

So many guns, so little time

5. TjayE

TjayE Member

0   0   0

I have a question for Silver Seitz owners.

Do you have trouble with shells sticking in the chamber after shooting. I always had trouble with the steel base shells sticking in my Seitz, but now I am having trouble with Federal shot shell sticking in chamber. This is an inconvenience for me and unfair to my fellow squad mates. Tom

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tom I have been the owner of three Silver Seitz guns and put alot of shells down the barrel . I never had any shell stick .

I have three friends shooting Silver Seitz guns with no problem

7. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a SS with two barrels,there are several others at our club who shoot SS and we ALL have trouble with shells sticking. Steel based shells are the culprit. Almost always Kemen stick. Gun Clubs also. I have ,as does everyone else, have no problem with new Remington or AA. Little problem with reloads. I tightened the resizer a little. On my new barrel Richie did do something to help it. He did say that steel would be a problem and he is correct. Jake

8. fdiesel

fdiesel Member

0   0   0

I own a newer model SS and I only the winchester super targets stick in my gun. Everything else flies but those darn winchesters, about 1 hull every 3 shoots would be stuck.

9. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tom I shot 200 last night . Some Rem Gun Clubs - Estate- Fed GM - and have yet to stick one . My Seitz is 580T the one before was 216 and the one before that was 326 . I may have stuck a hull in one of them but don,t remember if I did . I,v never shot Rio,s but have shot most others .

ALF

10. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I shoot with Alf and I have shot thousands of Federal Top guns and almost that many Estates in mine with sn 4xx titanium and never came close to sticking one! However, I could shoot none of the steel base shells in my prior Lguns! Tom Rhoads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.