1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB-SILVER SEITZ WITH TITANIUM RECEIVER

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by JOEYJOEY, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JOEYJOEY

JOEYJOEY Member

0   0   0

WTB--silver seitz with a titanium receiver and a 34" fixed mid rib 60/40 barrel or adjustable rib 60/40.
    must be nice..please email imfo.

2. JOEYJOEY

JOEYJOEY Member

0   0   0

3. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sir, I Have A Silver Seitz Top Single With (2) Fixed Rib 35" Barrels.Serial# 19X With The "Shiny" Receiver And Upgraded Wood & Release trigger & Pull Trigger Parts Barrel# (1) Is Backbored .741 With Choke Of .36---Barrel #(2) 19xA Is backbored .747 With Choke Of .30-- Wood & Metal Are Very Nice With Stock A Few "Safe Dings". J-B Weld Molded To The Pistol Grip To Move Finger Closer To Trigger. (Can Be Sanded Off) Americase. Gun Was built In May Of 1998 .This Gun "Grinds" targets From ANY yardage. This Is NOT A Bragg But, I Have Ran Numerous 100 straights in singles With The .30 Choke barrel. Price Is 6800.00 Shipped & Ins. To CUS. I Have WAY To Many Guns And Need To Sell Some. If You Are Interested Contact Me. Joe Whitehurst joe90t@yahoo.com--P.M. Or 575-760-1379 And I Will Send Pictures. Thanks Joe

4. JOEYJOEY

JOEYJOEY Member

0   0   0

5. JOEYJOEY

JOEYJOEY Member

0   0   0

6. JOEYJOEY

JOEYJOEY Member

0   0   0

7. JOEYJOEY

JOEYJOEY Member

0   0   0